Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back from Shore Leave

Reader Seasick Stephanie writes:

"There hasn't been an update to The Misunderstood Mariner since August 
1. What's the deal? Some of us have no lives and boring jobs and look 
forward to interesting reading. Have a little sympathy, jeez!"

Never let it be said that The Misunderstood Mariner is without 
compassion. And I apologize to Seasick Stephanie, Raingear Renee and 
all the other readers who noted my abrupt hiatus.

I have been working on a couple of other projects, traveling for fun, 
and even going to sea a bit. But I haven't been a total malingerer. I 
have several posts nearly in the can, requiring only some fact 
checking and proof reading. I have enough further ideas to last the 
rest of the year. And that's assuming I don't run across something I 
just have to address in the news, on the Internet, or in everyday 
conversation.

If you have any specific questions you'd like answered, leave me a 
Comment below or email me at captrobearle@yahoo.com. I'll address them 
in a near-future post. Otherwise, look for my next regular post on 
September 5th.

Filed from M/Y Safari Explorer in Takatz Bay, Baranof Island, Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment